Monday, December 27, 2010

Architects of Performance

Doug Reeves develops his own definition of leadership.

Leaders are the architects of improved individual and organizational performance.

....

First, the architect designs, but does not do, the work of building.

...

Second, the successful leader is by definition, dissatisfied with the status quo.
...

The third, and most important implication of my definition of leadership is the inclusive emphasis of individual and organizational performance.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm putting together a list of the top 100 administrator/superintendent blogs and your site was recommended by another blogger on the list. I was wondering if I could ask you a few questions about you and your blog to include more information in my article, please e-mail me (along with any questions you may have and the title of your blog) at alexisbrett@gmail.com, thank you for your time!